The Car Holster is ideal for carrying a handgun in your vehicle for convenience or self-defense.

HOW DOES THE CAR GUN HOLSTER WORK?

car holster

*  The universal car holster column mount is ideal for carrying a handgun in your vehicle for convenience or self-defense.

*  Allows for a right or left handed draw — and allows for clearance to draw.

*  No more shoving a handgun between seats, placing under a seat, in a door, on/in a console, or in any other area that is uncomfortable, unsafe or non-secure.

*  Install the mount directly into the gap below your steering wheel column and secure at the bottom of the dash/kick panel. Release mount in seconds to securely put away if desired. This product is not vehicle or firearm specific. ONE SIZE FITS ALL**. Length adjusts from 6¾” – 13½”.

** Don’t have a gap under your steering column or have a covered or thick gap edge? Have doubts it may not fit after looking at your vehicle? The standard Vehicle Car Mount will work with 90% of steering mounts – for the other 10% of mounts without a gap, etc – see VEHICLE MOUNT ADAPTER – which goes around the steering mount completely and will allow you to use the Vehicle Mount as it was intended. Same function, same location.

*** In rare cases, we also do not recommend this product if you have an air bag located BELOW the steering column.

car holster

WHAT HOLSTER DO I NEED FOR THE CAR MOUNT?

*  You can purchase a HOLSTER FOR THE VEHICLE MOUNT.  Holsters not currently available…coming soon!!

*  The Car Holster is tailored to fit most automatics and revolvers, the holster series features ambidextrous belt loops for quick attachment to our Vehicle Handgun Mount for both convenience and easy left or right hand accessibility. This holster is compact, lightweight, and features an adjustable snap thumb break that can be quickly adjusted or completely removed if desired. The holster is available for selection above in many different sizes.  SEE SIZING CHART BELOW FOR GUN SIZE.

Works with ALL vehicle and NO DRILLING into your dash – easily attaches and removes in seconds! 

Works with most belt loop or belt clip holsters – see Notes below

*Firearm not included. Vehicle mount can be purchased alone or with a holster. See HOLSTER SIZING BELOW

HOLSTER SIZES FIREARM BRAND/MODEL COMPATABILITY SMALL Storm PX4 Full Size; FNP .45; Glock 20, 21; Baby Eagle 9mm, .40, Baby Desert II .45; Ruger P90, P97, P345 .45; Sig Sauer P220 Fullsize and Compact, P226, P228, P229, P239, P225, P250, SP2022; Smith and Wesson M&P 45 Full Size; Springfield XD Sub Compact, Compact and Service Model, XDM 4.5, 3.8 MEDIUM Beretta Cheetah, 9000S 9mm and .40, Storm PX4 Subcompact; Bersa Thunder;

What are people saying about the car gun holster?

“I didn’t think I would be able to install this car mount, but it was so easy just as shown in the video above. Great product and easy to install.”

Mary M.

“This is a really great product! I can’t believe how easy it was to set up and use!”

Dave G.

.
“The car holster is well worth the money. I installed it into my Yukon in 5 minutes! “

Ken H.

Structured Data, Review
Title: The Car Holster | Universal Vehicle Car Mount | Car Gun Holster
Reviewed by Robert F. on Jan 14
Rating: 5.0
Summary: best car holster on the market
Description: The car holster is an insanely simple solution that allows you to mount the holster within minutes. It is made in the USA and is tough and durable.